Friday 16 December 2011

back in time for Christmas!


Hello and welcome back to Ribbon Willow! As I said in my last post I had a bit of a break as life got busy. Things were starting to calm down but then I got engaged last weekend so I think it will carry on being busy for the next little while! However, I didn't want to neglect my blog any longer and I thought I'd getting a few little Christmas-themed posts in before the 25th.

Every year my parents ask me if I'd like to make their Christmas cards for them. Sometimes they're drawings or collages, this year they were photos. I went on holiday to Morocco for a week in October (look out for photos of this in the New Year!) and having taken pictures of camels during a trek, they made for perfect Christmas cards:




And here are a couple that didn't make the final cut:




It's nice to be back. Watch out for more festive posts on wreaths and Christmas jumpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment