Thursday 15 September 2011

every knitter needs one of these...


I made this a while ago, around the same time I was starting to get back into sewing and made my pin cushion. It's one of those creations that I put to use immediately after making it and so forgot to write a post about it until just recently.


Being a keen knitter I've certainly had plenty of well-meant mockery head my way over the years but knitting has clearly made a very convincing comeback in recent years. Did you know that typing 'knitting blog' into Google produces 28,600,000 results! 

I don't think I'll ever have a blog entirely devoted to knitting but I can admit to being quite a fan of it. (And I actually think it's one of my less embarrassing hobbies, I can honestly say that fantasy RPG computer games will never get a blog post!) 

And a keen knitter would be lost without a case for all her needles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment